WildifeDirect wishes to encourage the broadest exchange of information to encourage stimulating, informative and above all intelligent debate. To ensure the debate flows freely with only minimal intervention required of a respected publisher access to and use of any forum (including comments on Blogs) hosted by WildlifeDirect is subject to the following terms and conditions.
1. By using the WildlifeDirect website you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions which will take effect immediately on your first use. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all of the following terms please do not access or use the site.
2. WildlifeDirect may change these terms at any time by posting the changes online and your continued use of the website after such changes are posted means you agree to be bound by these terms as amended.
3. When you submit any contribution to the WildlifeDirect website and associated websites (including any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio) you agree by submitting your contribution to grant WildlifeDirect perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive sub licensable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, play, make available to the public, and exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to your contribution worldwide and/or to incorporate your contribution in other works in any media now known or later developed to the full term of any rights that may exist in your contribution. If you do not wish to grant these rights please do not submit your contribution.
4. By submitting any contribution to the WildlifeDirect website and associated websites:
(a) You warrant that your contribution
- is your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to Africa Conservation Fund for all purposes.
- is not defamatory
- does not infringe any law
(b) You indemnify WildlifeDirect against all damages, legal fees and others expenses that may be incurred by Africa Conservation Fund as a result of your breach of warranty.
5. You agree to use the WildlifeDirect website only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of or restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of the website. Contributions must be civil and tasteful. The following are examples (but not an exhaustive list) of behaviour/action which is prohibited:
- anything abusive or threatening
- material which is sexist, racist, homophobic, obscene or likely to harass or cause distress or be disruptive
- multiple posting
6. You must not reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else (for example telephone number or home address). If you add a comment to a blog, be aware that your e-mail address will be apparent.
7. If you are under 16, please get a parent or guardian’s permission before making any contribution.
8. WildlifeDirect reserves the right to delete any contribution at its sole discretion at any time without notice.
9. WildlifeDirect will not be liable for any loss including but not limited to the following (whether such losses are foreseen, known or otherwise) loss of data, loss of revenue or anticipated profit, loss of business, loss of opportunity, loss of goodwill or injury to reputation, losses suffered by third parties, any indirect, consequential or exemplary damages.
10. WildlifeDirect does not warrant that the functions contained in the WildlifeDirect website and associated websites will be uninterrupted or error free or that the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
12. The names, images and logos identifying WildlifeDirect or third parties in their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trademarks of WildlifeDirect and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms should be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of WildlfieDirect or any third party.
13. These terms shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws the USA.